Wednesday, June 16, 2010

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S

Yes! The moment I've been waiting for. Holidays. . .
Geez..staying in the hostel for a week doing nothing was such a hell! 2 days of class and after that. .I waved goodbye to the old-looking town; Keningau. My family came by car and I brought along all the stuff that I did not use anymore.

I was super excited until I forgot to bring something important. Only Miss Suk Ching and Miss Wani knew what was the 'thing' left in my room. Luckily, my roomie and I didn't lock it. When I reached Kota Kinabalu and I looked at Karamunsing Mall, it struck my mind that I didn't pack that precious damn 'thing'. I'm such troublesome...[Sighing].

Anyway, I just told my sister about it. And I don't even dare to tell my parents because they would definitely be super-duper angry with my carelessness. Hihihihihi..I don't really mind cause I will be home for the next holidays somewhere in September.

Forget about the short-term-memory-lost thingy. Now, let's focus on the holidays. Yeap...as I expected, nothing changes to my dearest current hometown, Marudi. It is still the same Marudi. People are not changing too...they are always the same. Hey...I missed my dog..Huhuhuhuhu...

I do nothing for the first week of holidays. My family and I spend our time with traveling from common places like Miri-Marudi-Miri. Hahaha...well...we actually took a further journey, which was we headed to Kuching. Journey started from Marudi-Miri-Bintulu-Sibu-Sri Aman-Serian-Kuching...and UNIMAS??? UNIMAS? Now what was the purpose of this journey? Huh..that's right. Meeting with my dearest eldest sister, Audrey.

We spent a 2 days and a night there. We went back to Miri, and we had a stop in Bintulu. We met with cousin Catherine, who is now working there. Finally, she's back to Sarawak after staying few years in West Malaysia.

It was raining cats and dogs. However, we continued our road trip to Miri. Arrived approximately at 11.30pm. I had no idea what happened next but all I can remember was, I went to sleep. Hahahahaha...Yeah. It was too darn late to take bath though.

Well, these were the things happened in the first week. Wait a minute! It's the second week already??! Shit. Time is moving so fast. *Shaking head* Time waits for no men. Well, we'll be heading to Lg Lama soon, so soon! Tomorrow, gosh...I have to pack things tonight. Anyway, I can't wait to meet with my lovely family there. Wanna punch those macho cousins of mine. Kehkehkeh... Wow, they grow so fast.

Well, that's all for June. Will be updating new news soon. Until then....=) XOXO....!

No comments:

Post a Comment