Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My 100th Blog Post is Dedicated Especially to...

Months of getting myself busy twenty four hours are still proceeding and at least this post can show a promise for some common updates regarding my pretty-damn-boring-and-super-frivolous life.

Last week was a wonder! Last week was superb! and Last week, the world finally gave me the chance to create special and unforgettable memories together with these people.

We had our BIG, Bina Insan Guru Phase 1 at Borneo Paradise and I'm in a group with these special and sweet people. Thanks to them, at least I get to know more about dignity, friendships, teamworks and certainly happiness.


Thus, my 100th Blog Post is dedicated for you guys:
Wan, Lola, Cykn, Akmal, Afi, Loqman, Montel, Faizal, Ami, Daisy, Naim and Ben...
Thanks for all the laughters, all the jokes, all the smiles and all the fun times together..



Credits to Cykn for the photos!!It is certainly a paradise!
X.o.X.o  LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment