Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Just for.......

Fuh...finally. I have accomplished my job as the background editor for our class blog.

Is it summer? Hahahha..just that yellow looks striking for some reasons and I was thinking...herm..why don't I pick a yellowish-image for the class blog this time??

I love to get both of my feet in any 4 seasons-countries...Oh..I want to feel the Autumn, Winter, Summer and Spring!!

I want the cold icy snow, I want the blooming flowers, I want to see the leaves drop and I want the hot sun and the beach!!! Wohoooo!!!!
*********************************

Well, this week and another week are EXAM WEEKS! I never did my revision. (Cheh..melampau la pula tak mengaku ada study)..I DID some revision..but yeah..nothing's going inside me head.

I'm afraid of both major papers. Linguistics and Literature. I mean..seriously, what the f-king hell...they should have briefed us on the exam formats like..hello...at least a month before or better...4 months before exam's coming.???...Damn. What's the point of having to know the format last minute? Sample questions...? Heck!
***********************************

Move on. Reflection.
I'm bored with the ways certain people handle things. I tell you what I feel about this whole semester : PEOPLE ARE ALL BLOODY SELFISH! 

I don't point this post to anyone. Just read and think. Are you being selfish for every second and minute of the 24-hours provided for you a day???

I ADMIT IT! I AM SELFISH at some points. But I do FORGET. And I APOLOGISE.

Oh yeah...one more thing. EXPECTATIONS KILL! Just reflect for yourself.

This is the "HOT ISSUE" in my life right now, I'll just pen it this way:

"When you say something right, you are wrong. When you say something wrong, you are wrong. IT IS JUST THAT EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS SUPER WRONG! C-A-P-I-T-A-L W+R+O+N+G! WRONG!"

When will I, we, you and them get things right???

God bless me for this upcoming exam, and dear Lord, I LOVE YOU.

XoXo. Exam= ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment