Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ow~~~

Few hours ago I can finally view my MUET's result. As a first-timer..I don't feel there's anything to be proud of. (I AM ALSO not proud of being a TESL either..heck yeah!!)
I sat for the exam with zero experience and what more to say confidence. The marks are very low,obviously. I don't even have the heart to know my exam result for last sem. All that I can do now is just crossing fingers and praying for the best.

But here's the thing, the moment I viewed my result (MUET), my mind straightaway thinking of IPG Keningau.
I don't know why, but I really dislike..I mean..I really hate that place!!!!! (I guess some people will say I am so ungrateful, well, why don't you all put yourselves in my position, oh wait.., I am ME, so just FUCK OFF).

Thinking of Keningau means back to .....(whateva of what you think the word might be)..
I'm gonna miss my family the most. I don't like departing with those people who you love and care the most.
It's Tuesday. *Sigh*...
Mayday..Mayday...Mayday...

Oh there's one more thing, I don't like to be labelled, please darlings!!! I am just who I am..I am special to myself (for the current moment..teehee)...and life is precious.

XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment