Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The WT..

Day 1
My starting day of class is a complete awful. It's the AW-FUL. Not the awe-some!
Aaa..Here's how the damn things go.
I've slept for 5 hours and it's not healthy. I've stolen the 30 minutes before lectures. And yeah, I'm late to class. My roomate is in too, she's on the another case, she's quite preoccupied with the speaker's text.


And to add some "spices" to my totally awful day, they have a short assembly. So obvious my face was a sleepy-face. And I have a question, why can't people at least SMILE?!


Day 2
Cholera! Oppss! Mom, I'd showed my ass to someone else! Well, it's for health awareness too.
Anyway, our class had officially launched our own Speaker's Corner, which its venue is in the class.
I brought up a topic entitled "Trust versus Selfishness". Truthfully, I never thought of even in front of my colleagues, I got cold feet!! For my presentation, I presented not only verbally, but visually too, means that I showed them a video; a video that I've watched in the PISMP TESL facebook. Unfortunately, I did not finish showing them all the film as the lecturer was in to officiate our class refreshment corner. Sorry to say but I did not enjoy it at all because I haven't bought my own glass/cup yet. Is this thing going to be brought up as an issue? Hey, I'm just a minority.


Day 3-Today
Assignments are mounting up on the desk and procrastinating begins to growing up too. Someone it takes time for you to work when you have others stressing out a lot of job has to be done too. The reports and documentation for the last KL-Ipoh trip are still in progress and I can't no longer cracking my mind thinking of it since I believe my group and colleagues have done the best we could.


Yes. I am sensitive my dears but it depends on certain circumstances. Just for you to know, if someone asks for help, I sincerely will help them not putting any intentions for getting the rewards. But if it is an order, please state the order clearly. And if orders, you should prepare them all before ordering people around, not just ordering people to do errands for you for a day, you get me? No? What I mean here is that, for that particular hour, you call a person and ask that person to do something for you and then the next hour, still the same person and ask him/her to do something else FOR YOU? I miss one point here..erm..I'M NOT YOUR SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . XoXo. . . . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment