Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Superb Weekend!

Hey ya' all!
Been away for so long huh? Hehehe..
I had the most wonderful weekend ever!
I went down KK and watch Resident Evil: Retribution in 3D! It cost a bit 'kaching' but hey, it worth all the fun I had with my friends.

My objective? - To enjoy and get stress-free from assignments?
Hahahha... I was looking for a pair of formal shoes - this was probably the most difficult shoe-searching for me as most, I mean, all the stores I went to did not have my size!!!

So sad...I ended up buying a pair which was slightly tighter but it fitted well. Herm...I guess formality is pain...hehehe...

So yeah...my friends and I hit the K-Box and screamed out as loud as we can (we were not singing actually) for an hour! That's the best part. We purposely chose songs with high pitch!

I guess that's all, folks. XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment