Monday, October 22, 2012

So much ending for GG...

I can't really recall the last time I'd that ticking of time of watching GG - Gossip Girls. But still, the faces and scenes portrayed by those futuristic lovers and non-stop rumours and gossips (of course) are lingering in my mind. Have I ever mentioned how I loved Chuck Bass's character? If not, then there you go. I super duper ADORE him. Between those two sweet Manhattan's girls - Serena & Blair, Blair will get 10 votes from me and Serena would probably get herm... around 8 votes of lovey-dovey characteristics.

Here's some pics that kinda showing the ending of me fav-drama series.

 The wedding bells are ringing for these two lovebirds.




Goodbye kiss?



Credits to 

Get more info by clicking on the link above.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment