Sunday, March 31, 2013

Cute and funny.

I spent my last day of a week holiday with my cousin, looking for some items in the Giant Supermarket, Permy Mall. We were separated from my sister and my mother. And the funny thing here was that my sister and my mother were not together (as what I thought they should be). Worst thing was that my mom just lost her phone, so it will be like heading for a treasure hunt without any clue - looking for her.

Thus, my sister went up and down the elevators looking for her.Here's the cute moment: The time when my sister was looking for her, mom was standing at a corner, watching what she was doing. She didn't say a word to my sister, letting her to do all the "hard work" of searching mom.

Hahaha...torturing or just simply making fun of her? Have no idea of the motive but hye, we need thing like this to sometime happens in our life.

XoXo.
Just a random story.
Carpe diem citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment