Friday, May 31, 2013

That one day of Good Food!

One thing I like about home is that you can have good food.....or...maybe not, sometimes. This one particular day was like a treat to my desire of having good food. Yes, my dad can't stand his hunger and he would like to have a piece of lamb chop and as for us, your own choice from the menu! Even though these food cost a Sereni and Shentel headband, I guess as long as they are able to make you happy, why not have a bite! I chose pork, of course, and my sister chose the flavour, with black pepper. As for her, she chose to have chicken with mushroom! What a bliss!

It was definitely a tiring day, here I am, waiting for dad to pick us up.

Ice Lemon Tea!

Here's my yummy pork with black pepper! Order is served!

A closer look!

I would love to have those tomatoes more in this bowl, please.

Chicken mushroom!

This is my sister, look alike...and we are happy for the good food!



XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment