Wednesday, May 21, 2014

If it's my destiny, then I leave it all to God.

Anything can happen. My friend once told me that anything can happen, be it the good and bad ones, it will happen. You can't blame anyone for things happen... it is either be as your luck or just a terrible encounter.

Few weeks ago, I was confused with nothing but of the bastards and troublemakers that I, of course, can't pen them down here...however, wise decisions and purposeful reflections led me to be more careful these days.

It was like an irony...I always fear of getting to know someone close, afraid that hearts will break, waking all dreams and a dead life that never learns to live. As my fear grows, my curiosity and eagerness to endeavor keep on emerging and heighten. And well..let just say that...something happens....



So...XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment