Thursday, June 19, 2014

That bullet shoots like a boomerang.

That bullet shoots like a boomerang. 

It is just my saying of what goes around comes around. Some of us may call it as 'Karma'. I would not use the term 'karma' to define my current situation. It is rather a complicated judgement of what happens between me and that someone. I admit, with both hands raised up high in the air, that I am a complete ignorance in feelings and thoughts. I forget something if it doesn't mean anything to me.

One of the difficulties I have is that I cannot trust people easily, what more to say trusting myself. It is just a choice that I am easily blended in and if you are hurt because of that - I apologise but that how I did it my way.

So...ignorance, you say. Yes, I ignore people, not that I do not care, but just that I believe every one of us needs a time of our own (agreed?). And that exactly what I did to that someone. I ignored and ignored. And somehow, that feelings deepen and guess what, I cared!

I care for you. I am amazed by your willingness and sacrifices. I am pleased with the way you think. So, I hope you can make everything just goes fine as it is.

Stay with me...

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment