Thursday, July 10, 2014

We with Mahua.

An escape from busy schedule and shifted it to mother nature gave wonderful treats after all. It was an escape that can't be forgotten. A quiet weekend with endless anxiety of the upcoming exam result to be revealed soon. I passed and thank YOU, God for that.

Here's how the weekend went through. Credits to all who were involved. You have made my day. I am sorry if I ever did any mistakes during the short trip. I love you all.

Spot where this is and make it as one of your weekend destinations.

The park just naturally captured my heart.

You are almost there..Just a little walk away.

We are done!! and not yet too!

We took this as a group-pie. Hihihi..thanks for self-timer, we were able to fit everyone's in.

The water was just too cold but captivated at the same time.

Meet my new nature friend...of course I let it go to its own home.


XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment