Monday, December 1, 2014

Farewell is never the end.

Who could never thought that five years, and a half, would come to an end...
There were so many ups and downs...
There were so much memories made...

Within that five and a half years, I made memories, I made mistakes, I made joyful thoughts, I made friends, I made stupid things and of all, I made it.

To those who I may have hurt through my words and the way I acted, I am truly sorry for I am only a human that committed to lots of mistakes.

To those who have helped and gave advices, I am truly grateful and thankful for your endless kindness.

To those who have widen my thoughts, I feel thankful and want to hear more from you

and

to that one person, who has changed and made my days better and awesome, I love you.

Thank you, my dear sweetheart and wonderful friends and lecturers... I love all of you!
XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment