Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Evening Walk

I have never felt this way before... a happy and blissful holiday after five and a half years of having the same holidays - Chinese New Year. Usually, at this time, if I were at home, I would head out to find things that I could bring back to the institute. This was most likely what I called as - shopping craze-time. However, if I were at the institute instead, I would probably...hunting for food or enjoying watching other people came back from their homes and brought along food!

For the past years and until now, I feel so grateful and happy of having someone so important in my life, besides my family and friends, of course. I met my other half. My other half that I am so unexpected about and unbelievable too. 

He has made great efforts just to have me standing in front of him. And there was that moment ... The evening walk - a silent walk at first that I love the most, we talked, we joked around and we reminisced past memories. I took him to the places where I grew up. We experienced the most wonderful moment together. I truly love you, my Rahul. Thank you my love.


XoXo

Happy Chinese New Year to all of my friends who are celebrating the festive season!

No comments:

Post a Comment