Sunday, February 13, 2011

‧:❉:‧░H░A░P░P░Y░B░I░R░T░H░D░A░Y░ ME SISTER!!!‧:❉:‧

Bhawahahahha...
She's old.
She's grown.
But her heart says "I am still young!".


Happy Birthday to my dearest lovely sister, Audrey.
I would love to wish her a great and successful year ahead and hope her dreams are drawn into a reality.
God bless her and may luck be upon her for the whole year and forever.


She's simply an interesting person to joke around with and what I like the most about her, she cares & loves me.
Sisterhood never breaks. Though we have some slight & temporary arguments all the time, that doesn't change the love and special bonds between us.

"Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to dear Ulek...
Happy Birthday to you~"

p/s: Birthday present? OMG. Help! Ha3...

XOXO! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment