Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Oh No.

Is it me or that the whole shops in this world are too cruel for selling their retails too expensive?

I need items, necessary things like toiletries and stationery, and so much more stuffs for a human called "female" would need the most.

I'm totally out of budget and it's like only the beginning of February, I am so BROKE.
What did I spend on? 
Don't ask me cause you'll definitely gonna say "OMG".

My sister's birthday is around the corner, to be precise, starting 3 days from today and is a birthday wishing enough for her as a present?

Oh man. She won't accept that for sure.
What can I do. I ain't got that much money to buy her expensive-looking things or anything which may cost me for of course, RM100 and above.

Don't be surprised or shocked if you'll find me one day, standing in one of the biggest supermarket or even the smallest one, looking at a particular, specific item for about an hour, glaring and staring at it for maybe eternity, THAT's gonna be me with my thoughts of should I buy or shouldn't I? & Do I need it or don't I? & Is this thing necessary or not for now?

~Sigh~

*Holler* Seriously, I need a piggy bank!!

XOXO. Roger and I'm outta of cash! Ka-ching~

No comments:

Post a Comment