Tuesday, March 15, 2011

LALALaLaLaLALA..

Why is it holiday always full of temptations??
I can't work for my mind is blown away to think what best for my brain to do..
Hehehe..watching movies..
TV's on for the whole day..
Downloading my favourite cartoon series..
Watching and finding new updates on K-Pop Waves..
Oh..how I can't wait to have TVXQ's album..they have their song 'Before U Go' after releasing 'Keep Your Head Down'...

Kihkihkih...holidays..for my friends who wonder if I've done my coursework or not, here's the hint:
BORING!!

Assignments are so my first and forever boredom! So yeah, I'm done with nothing yet.
Don't call me a liar! Cause here I am, blogging, with my broadband on, TV is screening this Korean popular reality TV show, The Invincible Youth, and with my eyes watching the show and my hand typing the keyboard just to finish up this post.

April will come with tons of challenges and one of them is none other than MUET. Everytime I have my exam, there will always be a teacher to guide me, but this time, no one leads no one, it's on your own now!

Haish...I lose my hair everytime I'm stressed..(Cheh~)

Ok! Have to 'blog out' since this show is attracting my attention!

X.o.X.o Love & bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment