Friday, March 18, 2011

Oh! He's the FAMILY GUY!


A perfect picture for a family portrait?? I don't think so..

Perfect yet??Herm...nah~ Hahaha..Stewie should not play with knife!

I'm really really into this cartoon series..!
It's so amusing and freaking fucking funny..!



I love the Griffin's family..Peter, Louis, Meg, Chris, Stewie and Brian the dog.

I love me cutie lil pie Stewie..though he's a super 'naughty and evil' child, he still can steal my heart to watch how adorable he is as a cute and funny little baby..

Owww...Cute rite!


Oh! Family Guy!
You make me laugh till I burst my tummy! Kehkehkehkeh....~

X.o.X.o Love FG!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I love family guy too and Stewie is my favorite. Where did you get that Stewie's big smile pic from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the song that is playing on this blog? it's beautiful. What's the name of the song and the singer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got those photos through Google..

    ReplyDelete