Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Mishaps of February

Hello March and goodbye February! Should I call March as a-month-of-short-relaxation? Answer: NO.
I'm happy for finally I am going HOME for two weeks, we are allowed to have our SBE at our own hometown. FINALLY, after a year of waiting, AMEN!

1. Carrying coursework HOME:
Dragging most of my coursework home is a very, very bad idea. All of these should be done in the month of February but February provides millions of workload. I am tired.

2. Some people are OVER-REACTED!! :
Am I the one who thought and felt like this? We had to cope not only assignments but also with the lectures, tutorials and ISLs, and I know some of us were not in a good mood. Many of us had our bad days in February and most of us can't handle the volcano of emotions. In the end, we're just snapping bad words and gestures at each other. Or maybe it was just my feelings.

3. TOO HUMBLED or TOO ANNOYING?! :
Alright, this humble thingy is very popular in Malaysia. For example, when you invite someone to come into your mansion, you'll say "Please come into my dirty and small house..". - What? You expect your guesses are bunch of blind people?? If you cannot afford something, why say it out loud so that the people can pay you a little sympathy that you DON'T EVEN NEED!! In fact, you are RICH. So...? Just shut up, or else you're just making people feeling annoyed of you!

4. I hate COUGHING :
This is the first time I cough and cough and my chest feels so burden and hurt. Damn. I just want to pluck all these mucus out!!!

5. FRIEND or FOE?
A friend will definitely help you. A foe will always find ways to bring you down. A friend will ask for help when they really need it. A foe will seek you help just for his or her own selfishness. A friend will help you when you have problems and a foe will only offer some words of sympathy and walk away happily with laughter.

XoXo. But of all, God has always brighten my days. And these things are only as "mock examinations" to my life. The real exam? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment