Monday, March 19, 2012

This is the END OF HOLIDAY.

Nothing much. Only the last 2 days of holidays. I took these pictures and I believe the next time I see these pictures, they will be only memories that should never be forgotten. Such a short holiday with me, having the most difficult time to focus on my work - I had the worst fever ever. I can say right now, I am missing those special hours. I should have not slept a lot but what can I do when my head aching like hell.

My brother and my cousin having good finger-lickin' chicken in their hands.

My sister at the airport. An unexpected power shortage and for the first time, the airport felt so warm. At this time, my brother was standing in the line for baggage drop - it was such a very long queue.

The school had lots of these plants. A blissful Sunday's evening - a short walk around the school.

I bet most of the schools have these flowers. I used to play with the petals and boy, how I loved to pluck its leaves.

I don't really like pink, but when it comes to nature, you're touched with its beauty and all you can say is "I appreciate God's creation."

Along the way to the classrooms, they had Rukun Negara hanging and meant to be read. This little old school of mine had some changes and still able to make me reminisce the first day I stepped in this school. That was approximately 9 years ago.


A true holiday means having great times with family and if you're able to create good memories, then never let it be a history.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment