Monday, January 7, 2013

How Free Times Make Me Occupied.

Last couple of months truly got me on and on with spending some quality times with my cousins. I was filled with doubts to proceed with this trip, at first, since the planning wasn't properly done. But when there's green light, it meant "GO!"

We had this 12-hour-or-more journey to Kuching, it was definitely an interesting experience, considering the facts that the bus we had boarded played nothing but only the sound of the engine. I mean, it was quite boring. When I felt bored, sleep was the best remedy. Yes folks, I slept throughout the whole journey, well, most of the times. Teehee.

It was fun. You should take the journey by road, with one condition, you don't easily get nausea due to some of the bumpy roads.

But here's some of the free times I had, occupied with great memories.






XoXo girls and guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment