Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Welcome Twenty-Thirteen!

Along the journey back to the institute, I just kept my eyes closed. Well, I needed rest the most for I knew I had to unpack once I got the key to my new room. Tiring...nevertheless, the smiles on my friends' faces kept me away from missing home for a while. No man is an island. I hope my mom and dad would not feel lonely. Missing them so much. :(

As what most people would say, new year comes with new days and new beginnings and new resolutions. I do have goals for this year...but these goals seem to be on my minor priority-lists. Big goals? Sure, I have them too.

*Sigh*

To achieve these goals is the most crucial part. I just hope to do all the best I could for this whole year and upcoming years with God's will and love.

Last but not least...


Wishing all netizens a blessed new year!

.:XoXo:.

No comments:

Post a Comment