Friday, August 9, 2013

Best Part.

I really have no idea why I would have chosen "Carpe diem" as one of my favourite words of all. It simply means "Live your life to the fullest".

I keep on writing it in any of my statuses and even in text messages and I wonder if I ever really living my life to the fullest. These few days I have been through with inner crises and I can't really do my work.

This is what happened if we hate somebody for no reason...well, I hate somebody with lots of reasons, illogical reasons to speak the truth. And as I am writing, the person is simply in my mind. Fcuk, should get it ripped off my mind.

I really need to exercise. This holiday falls exactly on two important dates, my cousin's and my dad's birthdays. Talking bout food, man, delicious and simply get your tummy burst!

So, I did little workout after months of no-working-out. And now, I got my hips so painful and my back, ouch! I should have done it slow and steady. These selcas are just extras. Nothing personal and nothing special bout them.





Like I have always written, Carpe diem.

XoXo.

No comments:

Post a Comment