Thursday, August 1, 2013

No Mr. Right.

I came across one of my friends' blogs and he wrote there that I had found my Mr. Right. Well, I think I need to come clean with some few important things.

First, what I may have said once, was not exactly the truth. Partially, herm...maybe yes. I do love someone, and now...somehow, that 'do' eventually becomes a 'did'. So, a history? It can be a yaaayy no longer.

Second, what you see is not exactly as what it seems to be. What's in my mind, is completely different from what physically I will react. I mean, my brain says to pick up the phone, I want to do so, but my hands are not moving. So, there's basically the concept of how you see me. You can say that my reflects towards something are unique.

Third, it's a looooonnnnng way to go, honey. Seriously, there's so much to do! I've always had that "Carpe Diem" thought wherever I go. This semester somehow changes my perceptions, mostly about how should I reflect everything I have done in my life.

Dear friend, if you ever read this, I am not saying that you are wrong, you are right, at that time, but things change, it wouldn't stay the same, agreed?

XoXo. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment