Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Take a little time to stop and stare.

Have you ever wondered to take that little ticking of time to stop and glance at the beauty of nature around you? To have a stare to those walks of life, everywhere, around you? There's thousands of reasons of why technology nowadays can finally surpass the inability of human relations to connect with each other from all around the world as compared to the previous ones. Take example, the smartphone. Last time, you have phone for the purpose of calling someone miles away. Now, you can even have video calls with friends from completely two different time zones. People are getting hectic with technology and I'm doing exactly the same thing.

Holiday means you have plenty, and by plenty I mean, that 24-hour is all yours to decide of what you want to do without worrying about necessary work to accomplish. What I did for the last couple of weeks, I logged in to my Instagram and snapped as many pictures around me as possible.














XoXo. Kiss hug kiss hug loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment