Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Where are you Christmas?

This year, nothing the same as previous ones, is difficult to understand. Everything comes with challenges, and everyone is being served with choices. As much as you want your way to be on the straight road, the would always be obstacles too.

I'm looking for the melody of Christmas and the song "Where Are You Christmas?" really does capture my soul. This song reminds me of the time when I looked up and stared at the stars, I found a missing piece in my heart. It filled that empty space.

This year, the space remains a space after all. As I'm listening to the song, why do I feel nothing? It feels as if I'm lacking of something, or perhaps, someone? or maybe some place that I really want to be at. My heart is not here. 

Well, of all, it is still the joy and real meaning of Christmas existed everywhere at anytime.

So, people, with all of my loves, I'm wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas. May all the happiness be there with you and the lights of joy keep on shining in your life.


Merry Christmas.
XoXo.

2 comments: