Wednesday, February 17, 2010

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY DEAR SIST!!




13th February. A date for someone to celebrate her birthday and she is my eldest sister, Rie. I can’t believe she’s that old already (Giggling).



My eldest sister and I. She the one in red/pink. Love this pic!

On that day, I said to her “ Happy Birthday. I wonder why people like to celebrate the day they are turning old or having the ‘number/age’ increased?” She burst into laughter. She said to me back, “It’s true I’m turning old and my age is definitely getting greater year by year, however, my heart stands young and that’s what important.” The happier you are on your birthday, the younger your heart will be cause it receives the greatest cure ever once a year.

So people, keep on celebrating your birthday. Though you may celebrate it alone, with your friends, or with strangers, it’s your birthday and you deserve the best ‘gift’ ever that is “Happiness”.

~Happy Birthday to You~

~Happy Birthday to You~

~Happy Birthday Dear Sister~

~Happy Birthday to You~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment