Wednesday, February 17, 2010

*Valentine*

What’s going up and what’s going down?? It’s the month of LOVE! Valentine~ I never thought of the significance of 14th February before. I only knew it’s the day for couples to celebrate or express their feelings towards each other.

In my opinion, it’s the day for you to say “I LOVE YOU” or “HAPPY VALENTINE” to anyone you love or adore so much in your life. It could be your family, your ‘special’ one, your friends, or even your teachers!

The three words mean a lot for anybody. It means you really do appreciate that person or those people you love from the bottom of your heart. Don’t get me wrong here. Valentine from my point of view does not specifically refers to any couples or those with the status “In A Relationship” have to celebrate that day together, however, generally the world refers it to be like that~ It’s the day you can celebrate the LOVE with anyone who means so much to you.

Yeah..You can celebrate Valentine with your family, friends or colleagues. Share among yourselves with some sweet lovely foods such as cakes, candies, and the one with no exception, CHOCOLATES! If that’s not enough, give them some flowers for remembrance, T-shirts with romantic and meaningful wordings or simply a precious card.

What did I do for Valentine? Wait for the next post! Errors in my writing are truly unavoidable and forgive for my mistakes in grammatical errors. Spread the love! Happy Belated Valentine Everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment