Thursday, February 18, 2010

~Wonderful Life Brings Tears To My Eyes~

It’s another exhausting day with printing the notes given by lecturer (sigh~). I woke up like nearly 12 in the noon and still felt tired and sleepy. Feeling empty, I did not know what to do so I just turned my laptop on and started to surf the net.

I spent most of my time watching Korean dramas in my hard disk and one of them was entitled “Wonderful Life”. Honestly, I cried when it came about 5-7 episodes towards the end.


Matching couple : Kim Jaewon and Eugene


Wonderful Life starring Kim Jaewon, Eugene and their cute 'child', Jeong Da-bin

Korean drama: Wonderful Life (Adorable aren't they?!)

The story is all about love, family, sacrifices, and obstacles in life. Not to forget about faith. I love those two couples and ‘their’ cute little daughter. Gosh! She’s so damn CUTE! I wanna have child like that (erm..of course a healthy one *laughing*).

Readers, you should watch this drama. For the synopsis you can simply drag your cursor to this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderful_Life_(2005_TV_series)

I'd finished watching the drama at 6pm. I took my shower at 7pm and felt dizzy for a while so I slept for about~(er..I don’t know how long). When I woke up, I rushed to my table and took my cup, out of the door and satisfy my hunger with some oats sweeten by hot chocolate.

With the energy stored back, I continued to print pages of notes and finish doing so at 1am! (I’m nearly out of paper. I need to buy another set!! Money! Where are you when I need you the most?!).

I stated in my previous post that I’m going to talk about what I have gone through for Valentine day rite? I apologise cause I’m still editing the pictures of my trip. See you’ll and don’t forget to at least have a peek on the Korean drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment