Sunday, July 25, 2010

I want CAMERA!

Am not being spoilt and am not being too demanding!
But I am so damn materialistic!
Everytime I spot new Nokia phones release, I will set a target I wanna have that PHONES!
Sometimes, if the price is reasonable, I will buy it on the spot. Get me? ON THE SPOT!
Of course I have to withdraw money first from my account.

That's phones. Let's go to laptops! I'm super addicted to ACERs!
My family likes ACER and NOKIA, but, currently my dad uses SONY ERRICSON. Anyway, ACER!
Yes! ACER! I've seen its phones and OMG! I want THEM!!
It's laptop ACER TimelineX is super HOT! Can't wait to have it! I'm fallin' in love with SONY VAIO and APPLE lappies too..GOSH! Help me. I'm addicting towards these gadgets!

Now, CAMERA! I want CANON, I want NIKON, and I want SAMSUNG, any brands and any thing will do as long as it's a camera which I can use to fulfill my desire in photography!

Anyone knows about camera? Help me to find one and please, do recommend me some...

Oh my GOD! I need to save money. Money..money..money...I'm saving you!

XOXO netizens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment