Saturday, July 24, 2010

LUCIFER


I've been listening to KOREAN SONGS since I was in Form 4. Still remember how I've fallen in love with their songs...

TVXQ @ Dong Bang Shin Ki..Known as Gods Rise From the East [I guess that's what it means], caught me in their charismatic power..Oh my GOD, their voices are like angels...[hyperbole much..] Anyway, wish they were together now after the trio (Junsu, Jaejoong & Yoochun) filed summons to their agency, SMEntertainment, leaving only my dearest lovely Max Changmin and leader Yunho U-know.
Well enough with TVXQ, let's get to the point.

LUCIFER! Yeah, I first thought that this word is quite sensitive and am saying VERY VERY SENSITIVE & CONTROVERSIAL! And am still thinking the same thought now..

But, SHINee, SME owns these boys, brings up their new single, LUCIFER, to live!
Well, as I browsed the meaning of its lyrics and its translation, I kinda think that the title has nothing to do with the meaning..What'cha say bout that??

Yet, I don't really care bout the title. Everytime I sing along with 'em, I skip the word "LUCIFER".

Their concepts also altered A LOT! From innocent young males to charismatic, sexy and charming pop princes! Gez! Am saying it right. Scroll down to see their pictures. They've changed a lot man!!! XOXO!










SHINee-LUCIFER.


Watch the MV at YouTube or at any websites. Just google, you'll find the links.
I bookmarked this website http://www.allkpop.com/ and get the latest news about KOREANS entertainment industries and styles and fashion! Take some time to visit it! Sure do love the language used. It's in English, so no worries!!

XOXO darlings...

No comments:

Post a Comment