Thursday, July 29, 2010

THIS IS SO BEYOND MY PATIENCE!!

Have you ever felt annoying much when there's this type of people, who look they care for you but actually NOT?!

Have you ever tried to run away from MISHAPS but COULDN'T DO SO?

Have you ever encountered MISERY and tried to replace with HAPPINESS yet it's WORTH NOTHING?

Have you ever thought of COMMITTING SUICIDE though you do aware of the CONSEQUENCES?

I have been thinking a lot with these HAVE-QUESTIONS!!

I can't understand why people tend to view the negativity first than the positive parts.

Throughout nearly 19 years I lived, a day was not even a FORTUNATE day for me.

I ended up crying in my crammed room!
I ended up throwing things against the wall!
I ended up cutting myself with small knife!
I even tried to choke myself with my sinful and bare hands!
Oh God! How selfish I was!

But then....

THESE ENDS were useless at all...
I gained nothing!

Netizens......

Today, the skies are dark and gloomy.
Sound of the thunder seems to roar to warn me.

To warn me that life is not PERFECT!

Ask yourself: "Are you lucky, fortunate, and perfect enough?"

++++++EXIT++++++

No comments:

Post a Comment