Monday, August 9, 2010

Feel like YESTERDAY! Hey..It WAS YESTERDAY!!!Hhihiihi...

First and foremost, hello Jes....[know you'll read this..;)]

Hahahhaha.....
Enjoying the walks around KK's shopping malls was the best part ever.
I went to CP, Wisma Merdeka and Suria Sabah.
It seems to be like Suria Sabah goin' to be like 1Borneo. Well, as long as there are many book stores in these malls...
Fuh..Don't know what to write.

I feel like all the crossing roads to roads and walking from shops to shops were like yesterday. What am I saying...It is YESTERDAY. I mean..IT WAS YESTERDAY! Hahahaha..
I wish I could go there again, maybe for every weekends! Kehkehkeh..
Anyway, thanks to me friend Jicika.

And for our dearest Prince Razky Ambrosio, don't worry for we have holidays every semester and we hope that you'll inform us your decision ASAP yeah...! Hahahahhaa.....=)

Oppssie...No photos available for this fun short trip. Kihkih...

Need to save money for cameras. Imagine I have one. Click* Click* There goes the flash again!

Hihihihi...Until next time netizens!!!

XOXO darlings....

No comments:

Post a Comment