Friday, August 13, 2010

What You Say~


These are the situations:




1: You lend someone your favourite T-Shirt, when you ask for it back, that someone says: "This is MINE, NOT YOURS!"

2: You have a group work, one of your team members looks so depressed, and you ask why is he or she sad, but you get "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS" reply.

3: You enter a shop and accidentally glide with someone, though you say "Sorry", he or she replies this: FUCK YOU!


4: You walk along the street when you bump into your old friend but instead of waving hand towards you, he or she puts up his or her middle finger to you.

5: You are very devastated with problems around you, you seek for some comforts from peers, but what you get is this: "So pathetic! False face..!"

What would be your response(s)?
What would you do?
Why would you do so?

As for ME, if I were to be in all these five situations, I would definitely walk away,
NOT SHOWING I'M A LOSER, BUT TO SHOW THAT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.
REMEMBER..
It's better to avoid than indulge in such "CRIMES".

But what can I say, you have your own limitation, your patience has its own barrier and this barrier is very vulnerable to shatter. I do have my limitation, and I admit that I CAN SAY these arrogant words back to YOU!

Now people, netizens, think about it.

XOXO =)

Happy Weekends...

No comments:

Post a Comment