Sunday, August 8, 2010

Oh..Happy Days!!

So enjoyable!
Should I describe my almost-1-and-a-half-day-journey with these two words..?
Nope! Absolutely NOT only these two words can describe it cause my head is full with indescribable words!!

Last Saturday, after our Keningau Institute of Teacher Education had its sport carnival to an end (it was merely a high school sport events), my friends and I went straight to the hostel, pack some of our things and zoom and vroom like space ship we went down to the town.

We took a bus and yes!! We headed to KK!
[The only place I know packs with shopping malls..???..maybe..hihihi..]
But whatever the fact might be, we arrived around 5pm..erm..maybe 6pm...Montel got her parents to fetch her up for a ride to go home. [So lucky..]

Jicika and I went to a nearby restaurant around Sinsuran and had our er.....early dinner[???].
Then we walked to Centre Point and I felt like I had patronized the whole shops and stores inside the mall.

We walked and walked and walked for only a reason! Phones!
Jicika finally bought her dream phone. Touch-screen.
[The phone is awesome. Love it. Believe she is truly happy with it!].
BTW, she got sore throat. [Hope she'll be fine soon.]

I felt like the day was extremely long, as if, a minute was equivalent to an hour. We took a taxi to Jicika's place at King Fisher. I slept there for the night.
[Thanks for the hospitality dear Jicika.]

Oppss...it's 1 am!!! Need to go to sleep.
Will continue~

Maybe it's a bit late to say this but..yeah...
Happy Weekend and Happy Sunday to all.

XOXO darlings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment