Saturday, December 10, 2011

HoLi-END???

Being able to be home, that's a common chance and being able to be at different places to visit, that's a rare opportunity.
I have zero plan for this holiday and being too lazy to plan nothing, it contributes to only ONE THING - weight. I won't write about how I add up the pounds and making a bigger number on the scale, instead it's about how I feel these few days.

Holidays. The time where you can actually lie down on your bed and dreams anything you want, erm....well, this is according to me.

Family. We are always on-the-run. Yesterday, I found myself at home, Marudi. Now, I'm in Miri. Well, these two places are not that far yet it takes all of my energy spent through the gravel roads for approximately two hours. My parents are very busy with courses and meetings, so the kids are caught up with staying at home and waiting for them to come home. Pity? Probably next week, we'll be traveling to my father's hometown. I'm not complaining, just trying hard to enjoy the most exhausting journey.

Christmas Spirit. Yes, I DO HAVE IT. It's 100%. Why would you feel spiritless when celebrating this wonderful day? I love Jesus.

School. Thinking of going back to the institute, there's only ONE matter that makes my heart breaks into pieces, UNPACKING! I hate to drag the 500 pounds of books back and forth the block. Argh, I'm thinking of particles-transferring machine that can break the molecules, particles of my things and transport them through the thin air and form back to its original shape at the desired places.


Money. My family's famous word of the day, century I guess, "No Money No TALK". But SSSTTTTIIIILLLLL, I NNNNEEEEDDD to talk about it. I'm completely BROKE this holidays. Ok, I'm done with the talks.

TEEHEE.. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment