Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Letter From A Friend.

Here I am, busy downloading and watching movies, listening to Christmas songs and when suddenly the wind blows so hard that it makes this wonderful letter falls down. I pick it up and start to read it through. Tears flow down my cheeks. It's absolutely true. It reads like this.....

I am writing to say how much I care for you.
I want you to know me better.

When you awoke this morning,
I exploded a brilliant sunrise through your window,
hoping to get your attention.
But you didn't even notice.

Later, you were walking with friends,
I bathed you in warm sunshine and perfumed
the air with flowers. Still, you didn't notice me.
So I shouted to you in a thunderstorm,
and painted a beautiful rainbow.
You didn't even look!

Tonight, I spilled moonlight on your face
and sent a cool breeze to refresh you.
As you slept, I watched over you and shared your
thoughts, but you were unaware of my presence.

I hope you will talk to me soon. When you're ready,
I will be near. I love you very much.
Your friend,
JESUS.


Thank you for everything God. I love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment