Monday, December 26, 2011

Uma Balui Ukap..1 Kenep 1 Kayeng 1 Daho..

Spending times with dearest family will be the most brilliant idea ever. It's been a busy month for my family and the rest of the members; we have been moving from one place to another...
Asap/Koyan Belaga is my dad's best place to escape from the hustle and rustle of the work. It's his hometown. I've been there for few times and a week ago, we had an event, a soccer match. Long story cut short, I had a wonderful time!



Ready to compete!

Big boss standing in the middle with Uma Balui Ukap team!

Yummy rambutan! Roland loves it so much.

He's feeling sleepy but yes, I kept him awake by taking photos of him.

Roland with his elder sister, Ina. Both are so cute!

My cousin, Yan..!

Here's the kids from this village.

Couzi Wan with Brother Wan.

My uncles and aunties and brother...

Cousins, sister and me! Missing them a lot!

XoXo. I Miss Roland so much!!!

1 comment: