Tuesday, January 20, 2015

i-BYE

I told myself once, probably two to three years back, that I felt iPhones were not-that-user-friendly phones. Well...after looking at some of the people around me using it, I said to myself that it would not hurt a bit for me to try!

Yes, folks. I browsed throughout endless night to find the best cheap ones, used sets were my sole target. After all of those comparing, reasoning, deciding, confusing and finally, set, I found a used set, an iPhone 3GS 16GB, with reasonable price. I contacted the dealer and within less than a week, the phone was right in my hands.

And so...the testing and reviewing began. Throughout using the phone, I admitted that I fell in love with the simple design, simple apps provided and it was pretty much easy to be used.







However, it was not that long when I always dropped it, again, and again....and again. Countless that without any protections - casing, screen guards and all - the phone jammed and of all...blank! Blackout forever. I tried sending it for repairing but it turned out to be worthless.

Whatever phones you have or how smart it would be, just take good care of it, if you really, really love it.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment