Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Printer and I




I can't remember from what year did this printer give its services. Was it during foundation years? I guess, yes! It is really funny, sometimes frustrating to work with this printer. It took me years to understand of how to handle it properly. Canon Pixma MP190 has been there for me, in good times and not-so-good times. It is an inkjet printer, but I dislike to work it all with the syringes and inks, so, an external ink storage was installed. Last time, it went back and forth from the "workshops" for "special treatment", until I watched some tutorials done on the Internet and yeay, save me some bucks!



The so-called manual repairing started every early semester (in some cases middle-sem), where both hands were all dirtied with inks. I had once forgot to put out the little torchlight I used to see the cartridge inside, left the cartridges not in their places, and even forgot to switch them on (with the thoughts that it had broken down). So much happenings, yet this printer still with me and I really need it.

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment