Friday, January 2, 2015

Vision. Memory. Trifles.

Leaving last year was a bit tough, of letting go the year that had thousands of memories, meaningful moments, unforgettable laughter and numerous tensions. There were trifles that triggered most of your emotions yet those were the little things that had made huge impacts in your life.



Of all, it is never to late for me to say that...

I am grateful enough to meet lots of amazing people in my life, for the past five years. Last year seems to be the closing door as life has to move on, and this year, I guarantee, there would be very significant differences happen.

What my love told me, new hope and be strong, it is truly what everyone needs. As the years pass by, 'at ease' is never permanent.

Everyone has dreams. I do, too. What hopes that I dream for 2015, are the hopes of being able to stay strong, to believe, to smile, to care and to love more.

I envisage that the upcoming days would be hectic, but let us keep our fingers cross for everything. Remember to always make great and wise choices in your pretty life.

Happy New Year.

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment