Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Head spinnin'~

Oh my!
Me holiday fills with nothing besides books, assignments, papers and laptop!

These items really get my head spinnin' a complete 360 degrees!
But yeah..Whateva! As long as I enjoy this holiday with my beloved FAMILY~Hihihi~


Marudi's library...


Me sista really enjoyed her view..

Few days ago, precisely last week, I went to the library and pulled the books in and out of their shelves.

Quite impressive cause it turned out to be that there were lots of choices of books and magazines.
[Though maybe these books are still not enough for me, they are pretty good to read..well, books are for people to read..hahahaha...]

I was so happy to find some books provided me with the suitable articles for my assignments.
I hope that these articles ARE SUITABLE enough, cause if NOT, "I'm DEAD babe!"

Thanks to me sista Aree for accompanying me 24-7!

Not much time left! Gotta go!

*Wink*...XOXO LoVe~

No comments:

Post a Comment