Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wow! What A DAY!!

YES!

What a day!
Very exhausting! It was Monday and my family worked hard on painting the whole house. My sister and I worked on covering the floor with newspapers and did some of the 'up' and 'down' brushing...Hehehehe...

The part I hate the most would be rearranging the things back to their ori places! Argh...but somehow and somewhat it was certainly fun and enjoyable..(???)...

Hye..it's holiday!! What else I could do apart from helping my parents~
Yeap, though I am so damn tired, I still wanna blog this out!


Just finished taking shower and it was like erm...in the afternoon??! Hihihihi..

Me room and sista's got only 3 windows opened for air..

Herm...quite messy.. ,^^

It's me..peeking at YOU!...

My sist got lots of stuff and they look super-erm-messy?! Hihihi..

After work, we took some pics together...

Me and me sist..

Lil sist, Aree...

Me looking surprised (??) ^^

Time to go to bed. Again, clock indicates 1am! OMG!
p/s: I love to stay up very late at night and wake up very late in the morning/afternoon especially on HOLIDAYS!

XOXO darlings...

No comments:

Post a Comment