Thursday, September 16, 2010

Seriously...I need EXTRA-SUPER DUPER LONG EXTRA TIME!

As what my lecturers have said before..."Two weeks is not that long. By the time you knew it, your holiday is OVER".

Frankly, I'm in holiday mood and all the assignments; I put them just right over the little corner of my table, and I know I won't touch them because that's the PROCRASTINATION AND LAZY ZONE!

So much to do, so little time!

I can feel that tidbit of feelings, well, it is not that interesting because I could sense the aura of HOMESICK though I AM NOW AT HOME!Anyway.......

Hey, keep a stiff upper lip girl! If two weeks is not that long, another million or billion or trillion of weeks won't be that long too.....!

Right now, I'm breaking my brain trying to figure out how am I going to finish all 7, yes 7 courseworks within this erm...let me see...OMG! 3 days???!!!

I need to WORK FAST!

Netizens, don't be like me. Avoid procrastination and stop saying "I am so LAZY to do so!~"

Gotta work, gotta work, gotta work...

~XOXO LoVe ALyN~


No comments:

Post a Comment