Monday, September 20, 2010

The Old Town

I was born here.
I was raised here.
Half of my life was spent here.


And now...as I walk around this old town..somehow somewhat, it has its own nostalgic aura...
Hometown does evoke old memories to your mind.
The smell, it's still the same.


Walking with my family, my dearest siblings and cousins, for sure will drag you back to your childhood maniac journey..of how you played in the dirt, of how you running and panting up and down the stairs, of how you sang ABC's songs and of how you had gotten heavilygrounded with punishments by the elders..and every night you filled your time sitting together in the main room watching that little old TV with only two channels available with none other than YOUR FAMILY.


Can you feel it? How's your childhood? Do you want to twist the time back to your child's world?



To my old town, Long Lama.....You're really GETTING OLD..


~XOXO~LoVe ALyN~



1 comment:

  1. hehe...nice place..no sampah thr...(ka suda d kutip..? ehehe..joke only....:D)

    ReplyDelete