Friday, December 24, 2010

✎ Here I go AGAIN!!!❀●•♪

Is it a genetic trait for liking something?
Of course I-AM-NOT-SO-SURE.
(Ain't got the proof to prove it here..)

I've been a SUPER V-Big fan of short hair. I tend to chop my hair off when I feel it is too long.

As all the typing, searching, scrolling and browsing over webpage to another webpage being the-always-main-crime of the day, a pic commits its charm and becomes a eye-catching photo which has really, fully drawn my attention to it. 
Here it is.


A picture of one of my favourite members from Korea Idols Group-T-Ara. Boo-beep-boo-beep AWWW!

There's more.
Taken from various webpages. 






I wanna cut my hair like hers right now but dearest mummy forbids me. Anyway, let these pics be the prime decor in me blog for awhile.

Wanna watch some dramas.
Log out with ⓛⓞⓥⓔ!!!

Hey..It's Christmas Eve. Few hours to go~

No comments:

Post a Comment