Tuesday, December 21, 2010

‧:❉:‧Kampungs' World‧:❉:‧

Nostalgic??? 
I'll like to put my answer as "YES" to my father's village somewhere in the Bakun's area as a lovely place where all the nostalgic memories will forever live.

I managed to take just 2-3 pics of this wonderful place that full with unforgettable perfect memories.
I like it.

ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

This is what you'll see in the middle of both of the longhouses. 

"Ruai rumah".

 I love to hold my little baby nephew. He's just around 5-6 months old. 

Aren't he adorable??! He's super duper cute...
Oh Roland!! I love love and miss miss you so much..!


 I'm holding ROLAND! Oh me nephew..!

Super Duper X-tra CUTE!!! I'm missing you baby..!!
ღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღღ

See you all next time...
XOXO. With ⓛⓞⓥⓔ.

No comments:

Post a Comment