Thursday, December 9, 2010

ღ❉JoBLess❉ღ

Wooo..time really waits for no men.
Some holidays are very damn boring but some people may enjoy their hols like everyday is glittering ‧:❉:‧ and brightly shining like the stars   .

Stars? It reminds me of something.
Ah! 
The song: WHEN YOU WISH UPON A STAR.
I like the newest version (I think) by Meaghan Jette Martin. I heard it in one of the Starworld's advertisements.
I even personalised the song as my text ringing tone on my phone. Love it!

➸When holidays come, students love to entitle themselves as jobless. Me? No exception.
I took some pics with me; myself as the one who put on the make-ups for my little sister (Muahhhahaha...She's a victim of my "makeover @ make-up tutorial")

Here's some pics. Ain't a pro but there's no damn wrong bout it if you're trying.






Totally into Christmas mood! Can't wait!
Gotta out darling..wanna watchin' The Misadvantures of FlapJacK!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment