Thursday, December 2, 2010

.:* The Journey+Selca*:.

I believe I should post this by the time I arrived Marudi yet boredom and tiredness were spent mostly on watching movies and dramas and scrolling all over the facebook's homepage for any new updates till I totally forgot about blogging.

Well, here some pics that can explain a tidbit of my journey home to Lg Lama. I couldn't snap a lot of pics since my phone's battery indicated "the warning bar". 




I also put up some selca pics of me sister and me. Selca is a term created by netizens which simply refers to "self-camera" or you can say, the pictures captured by none other than YOURSELF!

Have some fun with taking photos and holidays would be super lovely to have some pics as a memory. Anyway, I may be not that good capturing selcas but I think I'll try to learn from the "champion"- my youngest sister!

Woops..It's DECEMBER and just a couple of hours later, my brother will be celebrating his 20th birthday! I can smell that someone in the house is getting old. Hihihihi...It is the month for Christmas and a closing month for 2010.

Out for now.
Have fun with holidays. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment