Sunday, January 29, 2012

I love YOU.

I've been given a lot, really, a lot of strengths with these words that I've read for 15 days. Even when there are times I'm in troubles, in sickness, I never ever have doubts in You LORD. Thank you very much Lord. I love You GOD. Amen.
Halleluyah!!!Praise the Lord!!!

"See how very much our heavenly Father loves us, He allows us to be called His children, and we really are!"
1 John 3:1

For God has said, "I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU; I WILL NEVER ABANDON YOU."
Hebrews 13:5

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."
Mark 12:30

"Draw close to God, and God will draw close to you."
James 4:8

"Friendship with God is reserved for those who reverence Him."
Psalm 25:14a

"Surrender your whole being to Him to be used for righteous purposes."
Romans 6:13b

"The Lord is pleased with those who worship Him and trust His love."
Psalm 147:11

"The Lord takes pleasure in His people."
Psalm 149:4a

"Everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by His power, and everything is for His glory."
Romans 11:36

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
2 Corinthians 4:18

"Unless you are faithful in small matter, you won't be faithful in large ones."
Luke 16:10a

"This world is fading away, along with everything it craves. But if you do will of God, you will live forever."
1 John 2:17

"You, LORD, give perfect peace to those who keep their purpose firm and put their trust in You."
Isaiah 26:3

"I am your Creator. You were in My care even you were born."
Isaiah 44:2a

"For everything, absolutely everything, above and below visible and invisible...everything got started in Him and finds its purpose in Him."
Colossians 1:16

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment